Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Let Me Reintroduce Myself



My name is Alison S. Moore- Liz and Jimmie Moore's baby girl, Corey and Brandon's little sister, Christopher, Tiana, Brandon, Genesis and James' aunt (Auntie Adventures coming soon!), and absentee godmother to Alaejah and Dylan.
 
I am also the self-published best-selling author of ...and you win some. At least it was a best-seller at my home church, St. John A.M.E Downtown Birmingham.
 
After much deliberation and changing of ideas, I have started working on my second book, Azalea in Season. Many who have read ...and you win some  have told me they want to know more about the troubled, mysterious Jodie Sutton. They want her to find happiness and a man, happiness with a man or just a man, I'm not quite sure. You will learn the background behind her pain in Azalea in Season.
 
Go ahead, click the button on the upper right side to purchase your copy from Amazon and get caught up. Get one for your mother, aunt and cousin too! I'll keep you updated on my progress.
 
Some of my faithful readers have expressed shock that I haven't written anything given the current political and racial climate in America. They know I usually have a lot to say on such topics. One thing I can say, #imtiredofbeingblack. These issues aren't going anywhere so I know I will have more opportunities to speak on them soon.
 
If you've read any of my earlier posts this year, you will see that I have been doing a reading challenge. I have read like 10 out of my goal of 26 for the year. I'll start again bringing you my personal reflections on these books from my saved, single and sarcastic Christian point of view.
 
I've cut down on my television watching but my favorite shows- Empire, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder and Celebrity Apprentice, oops I mean the Republican Primaries are coming up soon. I'm sure they will provide a lot of fodder for the blog!
 
This is what you can expect from me.
 
See you next Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened with you. I used to enjoy reading your blog. Matter of fact, I think maybe we could get together on a project. Interested?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sarcastic humor. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you have started your second book, Azalea in Season, I can't wait to read it. I thank you so much for inviting us on this journey of reintroducing yourself, I think that's great!

    ReplyDelete